The complete solution to empower your customers to ask for a custom quote for the products they are interested in.
Many shopkeepers sell goods or services for which a label with price is not enough.
For off-the-shelf or customized items, for which big quantities of the same product might be purchased, a buyer usually prefers to get in touch with the supplier to negotiate an ad hoc price solution. A quote request is a channel that allows that kind of negotiation, that otherwise is difficult to achieve in online shops.
YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote it has been explicitly conceived to grant a communication channel between customers and suppliers, going beyond those traditional — and sometimes restrictive — e-commerce platforms where you can show a custom price for a single product only, no way to quote multiple products at the same time.
One of the main issues of online shopping, that is, communicating and negotiating with potential customers, might be solved by simply using a quote request form.
Our plugin allows displaying an “Add to Quote” button or link on your product pages. Customers can add products to a list, fill the form and then submit a request for a custom quote.
It is also possible to hide the “Add to cart” buttons to encourage customers to get in touch with the suppliers: in this way you can hide prices for wholesale or retailers and provide competitive custom prices based on their needs. It is right here that the very negotiation occurs.
Featured YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote Premium
- All features of the free version
- Insert “Add to quote” button both in product detail page and on all the other archive pages where it appears
- Show “Add to quote” button only on specific products of the shop
- Hide “Add to quote” button only on some products of the shop
- Show “Add to quote” button only to registered users, to users with a specific WordPress role or to all users
- Hide price on all the products of your site
- Give users the possibility to request a quote also or only for “out of stock” products
- Customize the style and the colors of “Add to quote” button
- Choose the information to show for each product on the quote page and email
- Select the form used to send the quote request, choosing from:
- the advanced default form included
- a form created and configured with Contact Form 7 plugin
- a form created and configured with Gravity Forms plugin
- a form created with YIT Contact Form plugin (available only for some of YITH themes)
- Enable or force user registration through the quote request form
- Deny the possibility to send quote requests to unlogged users
- Show or hide “Accept” and “Reject” buttons in the quote email, in the PDF document and on “My Account” page
- Send an automatic email with the quote proposal
- Receive an automatic email when user accepts or rejects the proposal
- Send an email to remind the customer that a quote is about to expire
- Activate the automatic creation of the PDF document with the quote on “My Account” page
- Attach the PDF quote to the email sent to the user
- Set an expiration date to the quote proposal
- Edit user’s shipping and/or billing address when creating the quote
- Let users find the information they’ve added in the quote request on checkout page automatically
- Enable the autocomplete feature to let returning customers find their data automatically filled in the quote request form
- Prevent the users from editing their addresses when accepting the quote
- Prevent the user from choosing a shipping method different from the one specified in the request at the checkout
- Show the list of products selected by user in sidebar
- Enable the creation and automatic sending of the quote with the amount calculated on the original prices of the products
- Set an expiration date for the quote to expire automatically
- Enable the creation of the quote from admin side
- Set a specific payment method to pay for accepted quotes
- All the features of the free version
- Receive an email with confirmation of quote request
- Receive an email with administrator’s quote proposal
- “Pay now” option to pay without adding billing/shipping info
- Convert cart content into quote request on checkout page
- Check the list of quotes on “My Account” page
- Accept or reject administrator’s proposal
- Leave feedback when rejecting a quote
- Download the PDF quote from “My Account” page
- Check all the quotes received before the registration to the site