WP Rocket Pro
Minimal Configuration, Immediate Results
Don’t waste your time struggling with complex plugin settings. WP Rocket launches upon activation.
Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WP Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
Because our crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved.
Static Files Compression
Images on Request
Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
WP Rocket’s code is developed according to WordPress best practices. It is clean, commented and has loads of hooks so developers can easily make advanced customizations.
3.8.1 December 22, 2020
- Bugfix: Remedy compatibility with Avada Builder’s Google Maps display (#3408)
- Bugfix: Set correct date for non-grandfathered customer account creation date to prevent showing incorrect renewal offers (#3388)
- Other: Remove the “Remove jQuery Migrate” option (#3413)
3.8 December 9, 2020 (Staggered 25%)
Staggered release is when we make the release available to customers slowly over time.
- The plugin minimum requirements have been changed to PHP 7.0 and WordPress 5.2 (#3177, #3247)
- New feature: Add a new option to automatically add missing dimensions to images found on the page (#3301)
- Enhancement: Add a new UI field to exclude images/iframes from lazyload (#3076)
- Enhancement: Add a new UI field to exclude files from defer JS (#3233)
- Enhancement: Update our Google fonts optimization feature to be compatible with the new Google fonts API version 2 (#3264)
- Enhancement: The disable emoji feature is now automatically enabled, and its UI removed from the settings page (#3066)
- Enhancement: The preload links & control heartbeat options are now enabled by default for new installs (#3234)
- Enhancement: The “minutes” value for the cache lifespan has been removed (#3267)
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP notices when running on PHP 8 (#3249)
- Bugfix: Prevent warning when installating the plugin via composer (#3321)
- Other: Removed the Rocket Tester opt-in (#2773)
126.96.36.199 December 8, 2020
- Bugfix: Sanitization Delay JS field revisited to accept patterns (#3385)
3.7.6 December 3, 2020
- Enhancement: Add additional inline JS exclusions from combine JS (#3269)
- Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from defer JS (#3315)
- Regression fix: Fixed an issue that caused high CPU usage when CSS combination is used (#3323)
- Bugfix: Exclude stylesheets with media queries from combine CSS (#3206)
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where external CSS minify exclusions were not working as intended (#3118)
- Bugfix: Update sanitization for CSS/JS exclusion fields to prevent issues in certain cases (#3232)
- Bugfix: Prevent an issue where RocketCDN subscription doesn’t reflect on WP Rocket correctly in certain cases (#3331)
- 3rd party compatibility: Improve compatibility with Pagely hosting (#2664, #1759)