WP Rocket Pro
Minimal Configuration, Immediate Results
Don’t waste your time struggling with complex plugin settings. WP Rocket launches upon activation.
Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WP Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
Because our crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved.
Static Files Compression
Images on Request
Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
WP Rocket’s code is developed according to WordPress best practices. It is clean, commented and has loads of hooks so developers can easily make advanced customizations.
3.10.1 October 14, 2021
- Enhancement: Add additional exclusions for minify JS, combine JS, defer JS (#4329, #4332, #4349, #4405, #4420)
- 3rd party compatibility: Improve compatibility with Divi 4.10 (#4320)
- 3rd party compatibility: Improve compatibility with Uncode 2.5 (#4366)
- Bugfix: Stop our background processes when updating or rolling back to avoid errors (#4391)
- Bugfix: Update documentation link related to WooCommerce in our settings page (#4260)
- Bugfix: Prevent errors with delay JS execution when parsing big HTML pages (#4374, #4397)
3.10 September 28, 2021
- Enhancement: Update minimum WP version to 5.4 (#4341)
- Enhancement: Implement a new UI for Optimized CSS Delivery (#4245)
- Enhancement: Move WebP Compatibility option to a One-Click Rocket Add-on (#3804)
- Enhancement: Add expiration rules for avif image format (#4206)
- Enhancement: Remove the Disable Embeds option (#3773)
- Enhancement: Remove the Delete Expired Transients option (#3578)
- Enhancement: Empty some files no longer needed (#3839)