Rey theme is probably one of the most unique items on the WooCommerce market, being fit for Furniture stores, Fashion/Clothing & Apparel stores, Artists or Painters store, and many others. A Jack of all trades for ecommerce business.
Rey – Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme
Rey is a well crafted WordPress theme, with lots of features, a gorgeous design and a rock solid infrastructure to provide a foundation for your upcoming projects. While it was mainly thought as an ecommerce dedicated theme, this is just a fraction of its powers. So you can safely use it for pretty much any type of website.
I’m dedicated exclusively to this theme and i want to continuously update it with features, improvements, fixes and new astonishing designs.
Feel free to reach me if you have feature requests. I have a huge list of features to do and your requests will help me prioritize them better.
Why Rey vs. Other themes
Summed up i’d say – A modern, flexible & lightweight theme with lots of features.
Usually features & flexibility is the opposite of lightweight, and it basically bloats the theme, but that’s not the case for Rey. Because of its modularity, things are loaded on demand, the general principle being – only load what’s in use.
With respect to other’s work, many are bloated antiquated themes and they’re becoming unmaintainable due to their coiled up foundation. Again, not the case for Rey. Its infrastructure will always prioritize modularity, making it a stable foundation for current and future projects.
V2.0.6 REY THEME REY CORE
- Improvement: Added coupon code form in Cart panel;
- Improvement: Added shortcode to support Rey’s “Request quote” on custom Elementor PRO built product pages;
- Improvement: Marquee element, added link option;
- Improvement: Updated ACF Pro to 5.9.6;
- Improvement: Checkout custom layout thumbnail, pass through Cart item thumbnail filter;
- Improvement: Cover SideSlide, added color controls for buttons;
- Improvement: Quickview’s panel overridable through template file;
- Improvement: Customizer, WooCommerce options, added shortcut for Cart panel;
- Fix: Mega menu support for default header type;
- Fix: Sometimes dropdown filters passing empty values causing empty product lists;
- Fix: Sometimes Blurry slider doesn’t work when logged out, with EPRO’s carousel in page;
- Fix: Text strings in coupon code, not always translated;
- Fix: PHP notices;
- Fix: Sometimes the product page gallery in Elementor Pro is not rendering properly;
- Fix: Mobile, changing variations is scrolling to top even though setting is disabled;
- Fix: Dropdown filters wrong top position;
- Fix: Compatibility with Stripe For WooCommerce in checkout;
- Fix: Attribute widget multi-cols option not working;
- Fix: Some translations not working;
- Fix: RTL fixes with stretched sections;
- Fix: Using filters in Elementor page, sometimes returning empty results;
- Fix: Product page gallery arrows not working when using Hover as trigger for thumbnails;
- Fix: Column link to working with Elementor PRO’s dynamic tags;
- Fix: Sometimes Ajax filtering links not working when the page has been filtered already;
- Fix: Accessibility tweaks;
- Fix: Mobile related products sometimes not having margins;
- Fix: Mobile Filter button not staying on the same line with sorting select list;
- Fix: Product page mobile gallery sometimes scrolling to top;
- Fix: Using product grid carousel in archives;
- Fix: Sometimes logo not sizing properly;
- Fix: Discount labels compatibility with WooCommerce Single Variations plugin;
- Fix: Compatibility with filters count and WooCommerce Single Variation plugin;
- Fix: On-sale product filters not working properly sometimes in categories widget;
- Fix: WooCommerce’s exclude categories from shop page not working with WPML;
- Fix: Prevent Nest slider to start if there’s just a single slide inside;
- Fix: Elementor Pro compatibilities;
- Fix: Mini-cart markup adjustments for compatibility with more plugins;
- Fix: After importing a template, the Update button is not greened out;
- Fix: Mobile gallery not showing up if no image is set (with extra variation images);
- Fix: Force showing Compare button on non-purchasable products;
- Fix: Loop’s qty controls still showing for out of stock items;
- Fix: Section column image tag, not inheriting tablet image on mobile;
- Fix: Demo importing error;