Divi Takes WordPress To A Whole New Level With Its Incredibly Advanced Visual Builder Technology
You’ve never built a WordPress website like this before. Divi is more than just a WordPress theme, it’s a completely new website building platform that replaces the standard WordPress post editor with a vastly superior visual editor. It can be enjoyed by design professionals and newcomers alike, giving you the power to create spectacular designs with surprising ease and efficiency.
Drag & Drop Building
Add, delete and move elements around on the front end of your website. No coding and no confusing back end options.
True Visual Editing
Design your page in real time and see the results instantly. Create and customize your pages using intuitive visual controls.
Custom CSS Control
Developers can easily combine Divi’s visual design controls with their own custom CSS. Divi’s interface is simple yet not limiting.
Building beautiful responsive websites is easy. Divi is responsive by nature and also gives you full control over how your website looks on mobile devices.
Design Options Galore
Enjoy dozens of unique page elements and thousands of design options. Divi gives you full design control over your website.
Inline Text Editing
Just click and start typing! Editing your page has never been this easy. Draft pages on the front end and see the results instantly as you type.
Save & Manage Your Designs
Save and manage unlimited custom designs. Easily re-use them to jump-start new pages. Create advanced design systems and streamline your work flow.
Global Elements & Styles
Manage your entire website’s design using global elements and website-wide design settings. Divi isn’t just a page builder, it’s a website design system.
Undo, Redo, & Revisions
Divi works like a modern software application. Easily undo, redo and travel through your entire editing history. If you make a mistake, Divi has your back.
version 4.8.1 ( updated 01-15-2021 )
– Fixed JS Error e.state is null in 3rd party modules.
– Fixed issue where alt/title text from background image could overwrite the Module’s image alt/title text.
– Fixed an issue in Builder controls where margin/padding values intended for Phone View could be saved to Tablet View if a user-specified default Phone View width was greater than the system default.
– Fixed an issue where the help video skip controls were not working.
– Fixed Title Text group in Woo Title module was not auto opening after clicking Quick Access of the title in Visual Builder.
– Fixed Quick Access was working only for the default heading level in Woo Title module.
– Added Quick Access functionality to Star rating in Shop Module.
– Fixed a case where Modules, Rows, and Sections taller than the browser viewport could fail to render controls on hover within the Visual Builder.
– Updated React version to 16.12.0.
– Fixed JS Error Cannot read property ‘isInViewportUpdater’ of null.
– Fixed builder crash on hover to section/row/module when builder setting animation is off.
– Fixed an issue where the method used to embed YouTube videos would cause a W3C validation error.
– Fixed clicking on recent reviews widget doesn’t scroll to review tab built with Woo Tabs module.
– Restored and deprecated et_get_one_font_languages function.