Note: Digits is compatible with all the latest versions of BuddyPress, WooCommerce and every other plugin. The list on Envato (Codecanyon) is not the latest, so there is no way for us to select the latest version in item details.
What is OTP!
OTP is the abbreviation for One Time Password or One Time Passcode, it is also known as SMS Passcode, One Time SMS Passcode in different parts of the world.
But what does it do!
OTP / One Time Passcode acts as a password which is uniquely generated every time a user tries to login or signup and it is sent on his/her mobile number. It’s a pretty secure system nowadays as the passcode is generated every time and since it doesn’t require the user to remember their password it makes all of this easy at the same time and increases user conversion.
Passwordless Login for WordPress
Digits let your user signup on your website simply with their mobile number. No more checking emails. Just SMS In this fast world, no one has time to SignUp on your website using traditional email, because this is not the single step involved, user has to log into the email account – open email – click on the verification link to verify the email and then he/she gets access to the account on your website. And then comes the passwords, even if he manages to do that all the most important thing to remember to gain access to account is password. Now if he/she forgets it again the user has to go through all the pain he went while signing up. Just because of all these things now-a-days websites are loosing their customers as no one has time for all these things.
But with Digits This Changes
As mobile being the only thing human spend the most time with, we take WordPress SignUp and Login to the next level. Now user can create an account by just providing his/her mobile number and Login using OTP (One Time Password) Passcode. No passwords compulsory.
Digits : WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login Features
• Sign-Up With Mobile Number
Let your users sign up using mobile number and increase your sign-up conversion rate. Relieve your user from the pain of opening email account – verifying his/her email address and then having access to the account.
• Password-less Login
In this world of internet it is nearly impossible to remember all the passwords user use to sign up on different websites. Provide your customer a password less login. Login using One Time Passcode sent to your user via SMS on his mobile number
• Email-less Login
Let your user login via mobile number. Forget those traditional emails used to create account
• No Coding / Technical Knowledge Required
You dont need any coding or technical skills to install and use the plugin, it install just as any other plugin. Setup is also easy and our extensive document makes it even more effortless
• International OTP SMS Support
With our free gateways sending SMS to International counties is also totally free. So you can use it for your customers globally.
• Custom Fields
Add custom fields like text, data, number, dropdown, checkbox, radio, user role selector etc to your forms
• Create Customer on Order
There are times when you need to create customer while adding a new order from back-end. So we’ve also implemented this feature with all our plugin features.
- Merge Phone Number
- Old Account Migrator
- Forced Login Page Lock
- Country Based SMS Message Gateway
- One Click Login/Signup
- Additional Fields & Logic Builder
- Email Filter
- Firebase (Free OTP)
- Africas Talking
- Alfa Cell
- Alibaba (Go China)
- Amazon Pinpoint
- Amazon SNS
- Ooredoo Sms
- Spring Edge
- Text Marketer
- Foxglove Connect
- Payam Resan
SOME OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE
- Password reset with OTP Passcode
- Signup with password, login with OTP or Password anything
- Custom fields for login and signup forms
- White label Custom sign-up and login page
- Modal sign-up and login form
- White-list / Block countries
- Auto detect country code
- Default country code
- User can add email after signing up with mobile
- User can also sign up with email and add phone number later
- Free and Paid SMS Gateways
- Full WooCommerce support
- Remove Email and Password Fields from Login – Signup Forms
- Disable strong password registration
- WooCommerce Phone Verification on Checkout
- Login, Register, Logout Redirect
- Option to add captcha in login form
- Test API settings
- WC add order can search user with mobile number
- GDPR Compliant
- Option to disable registration
- Option to disable OTP
- WPML Compatible
NOTE: We also release 3rd decimal point (like 126.96.36.199) frequently with minor fixes, but they are only available via our servers, so we request you to update your plugin from your Installed Plugins page in your WordPress Admin Panel. We also don’t update changelog for these minor releases, minor update changelog is included in major updates changelog.
13 January 2021 -ver7.5
– New: Shortcodes to display native forms
– New: ip-api.com integraton for country code detection
– New: Autofill WooCommerce fields with signup data
– New: Message template is shifted to gateway section for better control
– Improved: Improved loading times
– Improved: Added sender name in Orange gateway
– Fixed: Parts of letter missing in foreign characters
– Fixed: Phone number not showing in edit user page in some cases due to conflict
– Fixed: Builder warning in ajax
– Fixed: Registration message in Oneclick addon