Astra Pro Addon is a premium plugin that extends functionalities in the Astra theme. The core theme is clean, lean and mean to offer only features that the majority of our users would need. While Astra Pro Addon offers further customization options and other features.
Featured Astra Pro
Reduce website design time by using pixel perfect ready to use website demos from our library of starter templates.
Customize Without Code
Change the design through a range of options in the WordPress Customizer. No coding knowledge necessary!
Made for Page Builders
Astra gives you the ability to turn off the page title & sidebar. Create full-width pages with complete design freedom.
Super Fast Performance
Astra is made for speed. It is the most lightweight theme available in the market and offers unmatched performance.
In this area, one can manage layout of the website container, header, blog, archives, single pages, posts, sidebar & footer.
Astra comes with several header layouts built-in. The Pro addon extends the possibilities and adds more features further.
Colors & Typography
Set colors & fonts easily! We understand it’s important to be able to set fonts & colors that integrate with your brand.
Blog & Archives
Control design of your blog posts & archive pages with neat options in the customizer. Manage width, content and even meta.
Drag and Drop Builder
Simply drag and drop elements and position them as required to design your website’s header and footer.
You get what you see! Get a live preview of the header or footer while you build and design it as per your needs.
Advanced Styling Options
Customizing headers and footers haven’t been this easy! You simply click on an element and play around with its style.
- Fix: Builder – Offcanvas content directly visible on frontend even when ‘Toggle Button’ component is not added in builder area.
- Fix: Full Size & Wide Size block layout options missing from core/image block.
- Fix: Button Preset preview not working for an edge case.
- Fix: Global color palette – customizer preview for Elementor pages not working.
- Fix: Customizer – Block Settings area getting irrelevant round shapes.
- Incorrect Site Background Color on pages with Full Width layout.
- Gutenberg – Group Block appearing full width on frontend.